Thursday, November 1, 2007

Warning!

What you are about to hear is a lot of country music. A lot of Kenny Chesney country music. So if you do NOT like Kenny Chesney or country music you should turn your speakers down, or off, or pause the player. Do whatever you have to do - but I love him.
Ok, so this is a dumb post but I have to say it. As most of you know I LOVE Kenny Chesney, and have for many many years now. (Colby's jealous -haha) So before I start playing Christmas music I wanted to have some of my Kenny favorites on here. Yea for Kenny Chesney!!

8 comments:

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

I remember you are a die hard Kenny fan! Don't worry, I like him too! Good choice of music! Did you get the other info that I sent you?

the johansen's said...

I love this post because I am a Kenny fan as well. My friends and I saw him in concert last year and we were like 10 feet away from him! It was the best. It was fun seeing you guys for a little bit last weekend. Your boys are super cute. Love you guys!
Love, Sarah

Tiffany said...

Too funny! Kenny rocks!

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

I see that the site must have worked! Very cute page!

Jenny said...

I like Kenny Chesney too! The new look on your blog is cute, how do you do that kind of stuff??

Wayne and LaRae John said...

I love country. And your wallpaper is really cute! Thanks for the invitation. We love your little family, and Shan too!!!

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

Hey Tiff! TK started a blog and she wants to get on your site so send her an invite. Her email address is kaysonturnbeaugh@mac.com and her blog site is kaytk.blogspot.com

T.K. said...

Hey Tiffany what up long lost friend? I am so glad that we can stay in touch this way now. How awesome is it & addicting!! luv u
P.S.
Do you hate that i call u biff? I will change it if you want.