Monday, November 5, 2012

Wrestling

This year we signed Cutler up for wrestling, through the high school. 
He absolutely loved it, for the first couple of weeks. 
Then it started being more of a hassle getting him to want to go. 
But we finished the season. 
And I will say, if he could make himself love it, he's really good at it. 
He's built to wrestle!

Now, I really like to watch wrestling. Like, a lot ;) 
Having my son do it has been something I've looked forward to for years. 
But I'm one of those annoying loud moms,
which also means it's really hard for me to watch, coach ;), and take pictures
or video all at the same time.
So we have only a few pictures.
Which makes me sad.
Hopefully I can convince him to do it again next year, and I might try to restrain myself a little,
then I can get more photos or video.

These are from the Dixie tournament.





You can't see it here, but he pinned him!!


The winner is...Cutler!!


He wrestled this kid at a couple of the tournaments, and won him every time.

He did pretty good at wanting to go, until after this week.
He was only scheduled to wrestle 2 boys.
He won both matches, but at the end they threw another match in there for him, and he lost.
The other kid was definitely experienced, and bigger.
Which made me mad.
Cutler made him go all three rounds, but the kid was a lot stronger and wore Cutler out.
He ended up pinning him :(
And hurting him in the process. 

Cutler buddy, I LOVED watching you wrestle. 
I thought you were the best one out there, every time, hands down!
I hope you don't give up on it, and that we get to watch you again next year :)

No comments: