Friday, November 30, 2012

November Instagrams


Just me and her for the next 3 hours!! Oh, and our Christmas music too ;)

 Projects 1 & 2 started and finished today! Hope we can accomplish the rest tomorrow.





 We did all this yesterday!! The chevron still needs its borders. 
(We're done so no more sewing posts;) for now!!)


So excited for the championship game tonight!!! I hope this nasty weather passes soon!



 Surprisingly, these two hardly ever complain about homework!! 
Pretty sure that won't last.


Just SICK that I missed this game!! Noah played on the Allstar team and they won the tournament!!
Completely PERFECT season!!


Leftovers...anyone? We have enough for 3 more dinners!


This munchkin should be in bed, but...she's keeping me company while I work on Christmas presents ;)

No comments: