Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween

First item of business for the day...

school parade - Cutler has loved going and watching Noah every year, and this year, he couldn't have been more excited to actually be in the parade too!!

 Noah was actually a little hesitant about being a nerd. But his best friend Drake was one too, and they both played the part perfectly!! And there were about 4 other nerds at school too ;)

This little girl couldn't wait to get in her costume for the day. I made her wait a little longer because she was wearing it to school and I didn't want her to get it dirty before. Plus, I had to do her hair too. 
Girls are a little harder to prepare for Halloween than boys ;)
She kept running around telling me she was flying, all afternoon until she went to school.
Oh how I love her!!


Once the kids all got home from school, we fixed up costumes and went to take pictures. 
This year I was on my own, so I was nervous how they were going to turn out.
But I have to say, I don't think they're so bad ;)

[once again, I can't get my picasa to let me upload my collages, so I just have to put each individual photo on]










As soon as we were done with pictures, Colby got home and we made the rounds to see the grandparents.
And then we were off trick or treating around the neighborhood.
[Doug & Janet did come to our house this year, making it a little easier on us!!]
Thanks a million!!
One of the members of our bishopric sets up a little photo spot in his house and you can get your picture taken if you want when you stop to get candy.
Personally, I think that's a little weird, but since we know him we were ok with it.





--Cutler's costume was my brother Chad's. 
Our neighbor made it for him and one for her son 
when they were about 5 years old.

No comments: