Tuesday, November 20, 2012

All Star Tournament

November 16-17
After our experience last weekend, I was worried we weren't going to get to come watch these boys one last time. I guess Colby & I did some pretty good convincing ;)

They played in Mesquite at this huge, amazing, outdoor sports complex. It was awesome. For the game friday night, I took Noah down, and Colby and Lexie stayed to watch Cutler wrestle.
We're right in the middle of two sports, and it's dang hard!!
There are 4 fields right next to each other, so there are no stands. We pretty much just followed them around on the field. Which I actually really liked, because I could hear the coaches, and I was determined to see that Noah got some time!

The game was a good one. It got super intense and close at the end, but we ended up winning!! And Noah played! Not a ton, more than usual, but he felt like he played the whole game, so that was all that mattered ;)

They even got new uniforms, just for this tournament.


On Saturday, I had something going on, Cutler had a soccer game, and Noah had his game.
I had a complete melt down (don't judge! I have the absolute hardest time missing my kids things but I had something else going on and honestly it all just hit me hard and I couldn't deal with it) so...Colby took all the kids to Cutler's last soccer game, and left just a little early so they could get to Mesquite on time for Noah's last football game.

They won again, making them the Tournament Champions!!!
They got the whole team up on the stage and had them do the Gangnum dance!
I saw some video, it was funny ;)




Now that's a trophy!

Even Colby wanted a picture with it ;)


 We are so proud of Noah!
Proud of him for working his butt off.
Proud of him for going back out there, and not letting them scare him off.
And just proud of him for being the outstanding boy that he is!!
Congratulations Noah on a completely perfect season!!

No comments: