Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving

We were so excited this year to have our whole family back together for Thanksgiving! My kids could hardly stand it when we had to go home. Makayla & Shan's family stayed at my moms, so they just didn't understand why we had to leave but nobody else did. I should have just let them stay there too :)

My mom was able to convince her parents to come down, along with her brother and his wife. Their daughter lives here too, so they all joined us. It really was a fun Thanksgiving day!




 One of my favorite things about Megan, is she always makes up something for all the kids to do. Whether it's a game, or a race, or whatever...it's awesome!!
She has such an imagination!!
And all the kids always go along with it.
I seriously love it :)


These guys were all waiting their turn.

I'm pretty sure she had them doing horse races or something like that.



No comments: