Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Another school award!!

This may sound weird, but I like going to Noah's SEP's. I like being able to talk to his teacher one on one and find out how he's really doing. I wasn't able to go to the last one because the other two kids were sick. So I kinda just let this one slip by. HOPING he's doing ok.

Last week I got a call from the school saying that Noah's teacher had nominated him for an
'Award of Exellence'
in Fine Arts.


He didn't see us when he went up to the front. I could see him looking around, probably wondering where we were.
After it was over we hurried to find him so we could congratulate him and take his picture.

I think it's safe to say,
He must be doing ok in school.
His teacher probably wouldn't give him this award if he wasn't!

Way to go Noah!!

3 comments:

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

Congrates Noah.

Sherie said...

Congratulations Noah! We are so proud of all your accomplishments in and out of school! We love you buddy xo

.mel. said...

Go Noah!!