Sunday, October 30, 2011

Street party

Last year we started doing a street halloween party.
The kids loved it. And I must admit, it was pretty fun.
This year, I may or may not have been very excited about it.
But we went, and it was fun.
Imagine that.
I took so many pictures, and I want most of them on here
so I collaged.
We did the same games, pretty much.
Stick the mouth on the pumpkin; Bingo; cookie on a string; cupcake walk;
bean bag toss; hammer the nail; and wiggle car races.
After the games we ate pizza & breadsticks.
With rootbeer, of course.
And brownies.




Since the boys are big...
they run from house to house without me.
They don't need my help. Or Colby's.
Which is sad.
But what I really don't like about that, is I can't get very many pictures of them.
Maybe next year!

1 comment:

Sherie said...

You have a fun neighborhood that does a lot of fun things! I love that the kids get to wear their costumes over and over again...I love Halloween!!