Thursday, October 13, 2011

Noah's Wolf Badge

October 11
Noah has LOVED scouts. I am so thankful for that. He loves making things, and learning new things. I know I've said that before, but it's true.
This week at Pack Meeting he received his Wolf Badge.
And 6 arrow points!! 
Not that anyone cares, but...
You can't earn any arrow points until you've passed everything off to get your Wolf.
You can pass the extra things off, but you won't be rewarded for them until the end.
Papa Doug was a huge help with this. When Noah would go over for singing, he would help Noah
pass off a couple of things.
Noah loved it!
So for each 10 things you pass off you get 1 arrow.
The first one is Gold.
After that they're Silver.
Noah did all the requirements for is Wolf...
plus 60 extra!!

The Cub Master asking Cutler how many arrows were on the paper

Along with his badge he gets to pin a Wolf on me :)
And give me a salute! [He's suppose to kiss me, but there's no way that was happening in front of everyone]
His birthday is at the end of this month, so normally they would advance him to Bears at next month's pack meeting. But since he's already passed everything off, they did it this month.
He's excited to start on new requirements, and to earn more rewards!!
He has had the best scout leaders this past year, and hopefully his new ones will do just as good of a job.



5 comments:

Sherie said...

Way to go Noah! That was so fun to come see you get your wolf! You are a great Scout..such a good example to Cutler!.. I can't wait to watch you advance all the way to a Eagle!!

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

Way cool Noah!! I'm so glad that you enjoy scouts. Keep up the good work and you will have your Eagle before you know it.

Christan said...

I recently got a called as a Bear den leader and I'm sure his leaders love him and love that he enjoys what they do for him! 2 more years and I'll have my own little scout! Congrats to Noah! Miss you Tiff!

.mel. said...

Awesome noah! Way to go on going above & beyond!! We are super proud of you!

Maren & Danny said...

WOW- that is awesome! He is getting so old...which means we are getting old :0)