Sunday, October 30, 2011

Labrum Halloween Party

This year it was so nice up in Pine Valley. Usually, it's freezing cold while we're Colby's out carving pumpkins. But we actually played a few games outside, and it was enjoyable.
Janet asked each of us to bring a couple of games.
I figured if everyone was bringing more than one, then I didn't need to :)
I went the super easy route and borrowed my neighbors Halloween Bingo.
My food assignment: glazed doughnuts. That was easy!



Pumpkin seed spitting
I had to do both pictures because one is better of Noah,
and the other is better of Colby.



More bean bag toss


And the very most favorite game of all...
Donut on a string!!




And the winner is...


I think Colby & I were the only ones who didn't dress up.
Oh and Kristen.
Oops.

After the games we went inside for some yummy chili, salads, rolls, pizza, and hot cider.
Topped off with some pumpkin roll.
YUM!

2 comments:

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

Looks like alot of fun. Those are great picutres of Colby and Noad spitting seeds.

Sherie said...

FUN family time!..and makes for a great family picture!!