Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Staheli Farm

Oct. 12th
For yw/ym a couple weeks ago we went out to the Staheli Farm.
I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone and take my family too.
We really just went out to do the corn maze, which I hadn't ever done, neither had my kids.
But for the price, you see it all.
So we did.





I love the tire horse swing. Like, I want one of my own.
I'm pretty sure my kids feel the same way!


Lexie was so funny. She was moving her legs like she was running. It was so cute!


Another swing, tetherball, and digging in the dirt.
What more could you ask for?


I love the fall and all the fun things there are to do!!

2 comments:

tammylozano said...

Cute pics.. We went there a couple weeks ago the kids had a ball!!

Sherie said...

Love a farm, love corn stalks...do NOT love corn mazes..I do not like the feeling of being "trapped" YIKES