Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Nursery

Lexie turned 18 months on Sunday, which now means...Nursery!! I'm so excited for this. The one problem is we have 1:00 church, so after Sunday School Colby takes her home for a nap. So hopefully after the first of the year, with the time change she'll get to stay the whole time.
I feel funny taking the camera into church so I snapped this picture right before we went in. I'm sure she was wondering what was so special about that day.

I had to do sharing time, but whenever I got the chance I would go peek through the peep hole to see how she was doing. They put a blanket on the floor, and she just sat on it the whole time. I saw other kids bringing her toys to play with and being so cute and nice to her, but she just sat there. I'm sure glaring at them...thinking...why did my dad bring me in here and just leave me? She survived...no tears...until Colby came and got her.

6 comments:

Sherie said...

ahh...I think this milestone is as hard on me..as it is on them. Biggest girl! :)

.mel. said...

Oh nursery. Hallie can't decide if she likes it or not. Changes every week. Love miss Lexie's dress.

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

Sounds just like Lexie to sit and not move until you come and get her. I wish Addi would at least let me get in the door of nursery without screaming.

The McGraths said...

she has grown so much! Wow... nursery already!

Kaymee said...

She is soooo cute!! nursery already? you know what that means....another baby :)

tammylozano said...

What a cutie that sweet little face!!!