Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My family news

My sister and her family have been living so close to us for the past couple of years, and just this past weekend they moved up to Payson. My kids, especially Cutler, are struggling with this. It's sad. About 3 or 4 times a day Cutler asks if he can play with Kadence. Which Makayla and I both think is funny because they don't even play when they're together. They fight, or don't want to play with each other. But they both beg and beg to go play. Kids are funny. We helped each other out with our kids. Or whatever the other one needed. Because it gets pretty chaotic when our kids are together, we didn't make it a habit to see each other nearly enough. And I'll miss her. Miss helping to pick up or drop off kids. Miss taking one or the other with me to run errands. Miss having her run over to watch my kids. Or dropping them off to her. And mostly just miss her. Ok, so they just moved to Payson, but it feels like New York City. She's not a block away. Miss ya. Love ya.


My little brother is getting married!! Yeah! This picture is so blurry...ugh. The camera was on the wrong setting. Anyway, they are getting married in November. And it can't come soon enough. We love Amber. She is obviously so pretty. So sweet. Calm. Gentle. Fun. Loves kids. Patient. Kind. and Dear. (haha) Seriously, she really is all of those things. And she is a package deal. She has the cutest little girl Peyton, who is exactly one week older than Lexie and fits right into the family.


My mom and dad have extended their mission. It originally was for 6 months, and they have extended to 1 year. I'm not quite sure what kind of mission this really is. They've been to Disney World, the Kennedy Space Center, and who knows what else. They don't email nearly enough, so their blog isn't worth much these days. But dad keeps busy with work, and mom is doing tours and cleaning the house. That's what I hear anyway. We get to go visit in about 2 months.

1 comment:

Lindsey R said...

Oh it would be so hard if one of my sisters moved. I know how ya feel about helping one another out.
Congrats to Chad on his engagement!