Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy 80th Birthday!! (this one's on time)

Grandpa Carter
He's my mom's dad.
I'm his favorite.
Everyone loves him.
He's the happiest man I know.
He loves to lay on the lawn in the summer time at night and take a nap.
He loves horses.
He trains them for racing - KRC Stables.
He loves kids.
He lives in Minersville.
I've lived with him (and my grandma) 2 or 3 times.
He wakes up early...always has. What is it with old people waking up early?
He thrashes and talks in his sleep, so my grandma sleeps in the other room. That way she doesn't get beat in the night.
We'll celebrate the big day this weekend. I'll get pictures for you mom.

1 comment:

Kiesha said...

Your his favorite?? Ummm, yea I think you might be right. I hope in come in close second! We're so lucky to have such an awesome grandpa! We can't wait to see all of you this weekend!!