Friday, November 28, 2008

It's OFFICIALLY, official!

Thanksgiving has come and gone, and as great as it was, it's gone. Time to Deck the halls and my blog with Christmas!! Finally! I have been wanting to change my background and music for a week or two now, and since turkey day is finally past us I don't feel quite as bad. Now, let the shopping begin! Or in my case, let's finish what I've started. Sherie and I have already hit a couple of stores this morning - chaos! And in a couple of hours I'll be heading to the Santa's workshop. Let's hope to find some great 'treasures'.

2 comments:

Sherie said...

Darling background Tiff....ahhh early morning shopping..next year...we'll sleep in, right? Thanks for getting up and going with me!

Lindsey R said...

I'm so glad Christmas is here, I was dying to change my blog to a Christmas theme one too! Let me know if you really want me to design one for ya! It's so fun to do!