Monday, November 3, 2008

He finally lost it!

A couple of weeks ago I went out of town just overnight. When I got home Noah had a loose tooth! It was already seriously loose. We kept telling him to play with it to get it to come out, but I don't think he really liked the idea of it coming out. We told him about the tooth fairy, and that helped convince him. He wouldn't ever really wiggle it, you know, to loosen it. He would just move it around. Finally the other night, he was doing the bedtime routine and when he only took about 20 seconds to brush his teeth I made him go do it again, but I had to watch. I knew he was babying the tooth, so I made him show me how loose it was. Holy cow, k, the dumb thing was barely hanging there, I mean by the last string. I told him to twist it and he could turn it all the way around. I got Colby in there and I told Noah he had to get it out. I left the room and only about 10 seconds later he pulled it out!


A couple of days later I told Noah I needed to get a picture of him with what the tooth fairy left him. These are his exact words:

"Ok, but don't put it on the blog. Please! I don't want everyone to know what I got."

So I can't tell what she left him, you'll have to ask him yourself. I think he's worried that someone will come and try to steal it from him. Funny boy!

6 comments:

.mel. said...

Finally!!!! It's about time! Noah, your too funny. I can't wait to hear what the tooth fairy left!!!!!

Sherie said...

YIPEE! I LOVE your smile Noah! I'll be calling to see what the tooth fairy left you!

susiefarns said...

Oh the suspense, come on you have to tell us what the tooth fairy left him.

Jenny said...

How fun. The suspense is killing me too. Tell us, tell us!

Michelle said...

Wow, Noah, that is great! You are officially in the big kid league now!

The Millers said...

Tiffany, I have to know if you left the room because a bloody tooth is totally nasty? Shan is definitely going to have to handle the loose teeth at our house. I just think it is SO gross! - But, Noah you look so grown up with your new toothless smile!