Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween festivities

We love having cute 'holiday' shirts to wear. And for some reason we can't get out of the fake cheeser smiles stage, but they're cute!

Noah before school

And during the parade at school. Everyone LOVED his costume!!

We're lucky we even got Cutler in his costume. I've tried for months now, and he wouldn't
have anything to do with it. So piece by piece we put it on him last night. And finally convinced him it was fun to wear.

Every year my mom makes homemade chili on Halloween. It is super yummy,
and the perfect way to start out the night.

Colby and I took turns taking them around the neighborhood. I can't believe Cutler is old enough to actually walk around and trick-or-treat! I had to put him in the stroller for my shift because he had eaten so much candy he wasn't really wanting to stay by us.
We ended the night at Colby's parents for donuts and cider. I hope everyone had a safe
and as fun of a halloween as we did!

11 comments:

T.K. said...

I Love Noahs costume it's great!!

The Millers said...

Your boys costumes were both so cute! I still can't get over Noahs awesome eyebrows!

Sherie said...

OH my gosh....NOAH, you are the best MAD scientist I have EVER seen! and Cutler, you are the cutest Frankenstien that ever was! I wish I could have been there to see you in real life!! You know this calls for a re-creation and a photo shoot when I get home!...I can't wait to come home and have you tell me all about your fun Halloween! Kentucky is beautiful with all the fall trees, and it's been fun welcoming new baby Reese into the family! I am taking lots of pictures for you to see. Reese looks just like Aunt Stefanie, she is so fun...and can't wait to have your baby sister come and join us....HOW FUN will that be?!!!! Love you all, miss you and see you soon!

Lindsey R said...

Tiff you are so creative! Noah and Cutler's costumes are just darling! I love them! I will have to take my time next year and do something cute for my lil' guy. He wasn't in the mood to get all dressed up this year, hopefully next year!

.mel. said...

So cute! Hope you guys had a happy halloween!!! Tiff, I thought I gave you one of Hallie's hula pics, sorry... I'll get you one when I get back!

Jenny said...

Great costumes. Glad you guys had a fun and safe Halloween.

Jodi Hansen said...

So Cute!!!

Tiffany said...

I love Noah!! What a fun costume!! Cutler is a doll too! What's up with Colby wearing a t-shirt on Halloween?? WHAT!! Looks like the weather was nice!

Kristen said...

Noah Rocks. That costume was great. I personally love halloween and dressing up. Go figure!. Love Cutler's cheezy smiles.

Caridaun said...

Love the costumes guys. They are great your too mom the pregnant lady theme suits you. Good to see you out and about on Halloween talk soon.
Caridaun

Jessica said...

The boys look cute Tiff! Easton has that same pirate skeleton shirt that Cutler is wearing. He still wears it every other day because it's his favorite. :)