Thursday, November 20, 2008

Baby update

I am now 33 weeks, and so ready to be done. (don't pay attention to the counter, it's off a few days) I am starting to have flashbacks of when I was pregnant with Cutler and how miserable I got...'It's all coming back to me now'. My clothes are, well, tight. My face is getting pudgy. And No, I haven't had 1 picture taken of me this whole time. I don't know if I can do it. It truly is a good thing we forget what it's like to be pregnant, for me anyway. I really don't know if I'll do this again. When we went in for my 20 week appt. to have an ultrasound we found out I had this placenta previa thing going on. So we had to do another u.s. to make sure it was taking care of itself so I don't have to have a c-section. Tuesday was that appointment and all is well. Thank you! I was seriously worried about it. Here is a picture of the little one resting. I know ultrasounds are so hard to see sometimes and this one is blurry on top of that. I was so excited every time he took a picture because on the screen they all looked so good and clear. Then when he printed them out every one of them turned out blurry. Sad. But we have pictures. You can't tell in this picture but I think she's going to have Colby's big lips.

Anyway, she's laying on her side and you can really only see her face. Perfect!



Now I'm off to Vegas to finish getting things so I can be ready, and able to enjoy the holidays. Let's keep praying it's a girl. He only gave me a 90% this time. Is that good enough???

11 comments:

Lindsey R said...

Your pregnancy is flying...probably not for you though. I bet it's a girl, 90% seems pretty good to me. You should posts pics of her room when you get it done!!! Any ideas for names yet??

Julie Kohler said...

Oh Tiffany, I'm so glad the placenta previa corrected itself! I totally understand that worry...
Pregnancy really feels like forever, and ever, and ever. I hope this last bit goes by really fast for you! You'll be holding that litte girl before you know it!

susiefarns said...

I agree with you on the never wanting to be pregnant again. I think 2 kids for us might be enough. Maybe I'll see you in Vegas this weekend like last year.

Kiesha said...

I can't wait to see that little one! She can't be anything but perfect! Yea I think your clear on the 90% thing. I hated this part of pregnancy it is sooo miserable! Hang in there, it will be here before you know it! It seems like it has went by so fast. (to me anyways)

Jenny said...

I had placenta previa with Sammy. I think it is pretty common. Glad to hear that it resolved itself. Pregnancy for me isn't all that bad, minus the last 8 weeks. Then it is miserable. Good thing we forget it all the moment we have that darling baby in our arms!

I think 90% is good enough. I will keep my fingers crossed just in case.

ROB AND HOLLY said...

90% sounds great to me! Kena was only 80% girl, and Callie 75%. I think Rogers just likes to be super safe!

stefanie said...

I can't wait to see her!!! And I'm sure you look fabulous, you're WAY too hard on yourself Tiff!!
We get to see you guys in like three weeks!!!!!! Wahoo!
xo

The McGraths said...

Yes, thats good enough! I have a niece on both sides named Macy Lane and Macie Kate. Cute name. Anyways, take a picture already! I know it's hard to believe but you'll regret it when she asks to see you pregnant with her and you have nothing to show her. Just take the picture for her. You don't have to post it! Even though I wish you would. And I feel ya on the misery! I haven't forgotten but I think doing it 4 times in a row as closely as I did leaves permanant scars! :) you'll survive, your in the homestretch. It sucks but it's so worth it!

The Millers said...

I hope 90% is good enough, because we only have an 80%. I'm still hoping our percentage will get bumped up with the next ultrasound.

Sherie said...

We better get snapping pictures!...we haven't taken any..because until just lately..you haven't even looked pregnant! You look darling Tiff..and I can't wait to meet and snuggle little miss Labrum!

Maren & Danny said...

Sorry you are starting to really feel the pinch, but she'll be here before you know it. Hang in there! Love ya!