Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Take me out to the Ball Game...



It's official folks, Noah is playing t-ball, and it's so cute.



Doesn't he look like a pro out there in his cute uniform?



He's on the Redsox and tonight was their first game. Each team has 12 players and their poor little team only had 6 show up, it was sad. I felt so bad for them. Luckily it's only t-ball and well, there just aren't many rules. They had him playing 3rd base which he was very good at. Every time the ball came even remotely close to where he was he went for it, dove for it most of the time. I was so proud of him for doing such a good job. I feel like he's all grown up and it kind of makes me sad.

Tonight I was making some cookies and he was sitting at the table and I asked him what his favorite part about his game was today. Here was the conversation:

N- Running
m- You like running don't you?
N- huh, ya (laugh) But I don't like when that boy told me to give him the ball. He just said Give me the ball. But he didn't say please.
m- Did you give the ball to him?
N- No, he didn't say please. You don't get what you want if you don't say please.

Simple as that!

8 comments:

Christan said...

What a cute little guy! I think you'll be spending a lot of time at baseball games for the next few years! :)

.mel. said...

Noah you look like a pro! We will have to come to one of your games!

The Millers said...

Noah you looked like a pro out there on the field. And way to teach that boy how to say please!

Sherie said...

Oh that Noah..he knows all the rules on and off the field! I can't wait to come watch you play every week Noah! Sorry we missed your game..we were in Kentucky! You really look good out there in the field! Can't wait to have you tell me all about it! You know, when you were a baby and would cry and cry and cry....all we had to do was sing "take me out to the ball game" and you would stop and listen...it's in your blood! Your a natural!
Love you!
xoxo

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

How cute is that little conversation you 2 had! What a nice little guy. I can't wait until Carson is old enough to do that kind of stuff! I love going to games!

susiefarns said...

Jonah (my brother) and Kaden(my nephew) both play T-ball so maybe I'll see you there some time.

The McGraths said...

So cute!!! I can't wait for those activities even thoiugh I know it will be stressful with 4 so close in age. Maybe I can at least get them on the same team? We'll see. I can't believe how big he looks! He's growing so fast! And I'm so proud of his manners. He must get them from his mom!

Gretchen said...

What a cute boy!! You know, this is what you look forward to from the day you have a little boy. The day he puts on a baseball uniform and mitt, and heads out on the field! I love baseball!! Way to go Noah!!