Thursday, April 24, 2008

Noah and Cutler's new bed!

We decided the it was time to buy a bed so that the boy's could share a room in hope that one day we will have another little one. That has been delayed a little so in the mean time Noah will still have his bedroom all to hiself. This is a really cool trundle bed that we got at Costco. But as you all know it wasn't going to be put together by Me. So Tiffany decided she better tackle the PROJECT! Boy was I happy to come home and here is this new bed. Tiffany sold the old one in the Spectrum and the next day had the bed all put together. Thanks honey you're the best at keeping my life at a low stress level. I love that you put things together so that I don't have to.
**Colby didn't say that I don't have a mattress for Cutler yet. But to be honest, I'm sad about putting him in a big bed. Maybe this summer! Oh, and I need to get a couple more cute pillows too.

11 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Tiffany is quite the 'superwoman', I am impressed! My motto is: Why wait for a man to do it, if you can do it yourself. For me that goes with changing tires too. Once my Mom was driving and we got a flat...she said, we will just wait until a man stops to help. I quickly said, oh no we will not. It was almost complete by the time the first man stopped. So glad that I know how to do that. I love the bed. Way to go Tiffany!

stefanie said...

Colb...you're such a wuss!!! Just kidding! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the bed though! Very classic and it looks good with their bedding. Nice work Tiff! We can't wait to see you next month! Wahoo!!!!

Jenny said...

What a cute new bed. We will soon be having Samantha transition into a toddler bed. It is sad, my baby is growing up! Sigh.

The Millers said...

Way to go Tiffany! I love the look of the bed. I can't believe you can still get Cutler to sleep in the crib - mine have all been beggin' for big boy beds by now! But, definately the longer they stay in there crib the better.

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

Good job Tiff! I love the bed. It is so nive. Oh and Colby good post. I will never get cory to write on our blog well maybe someday.

Elisa said...

Costco is awesome, that's such a cute bed! I don't know what it is, but there's something about putting your baby in a bed that seems kind of sad. Like you're ok with them growing up I guess. Anyway, cute bed. And good husband for posting on your blog. My husband started ours and has never posted since.

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

Love it! It's seriously so cute!

.mel. said...

Very cute bed! That Colby...him & Kent just leave the girls to do all the handy work- too funny!

.mel. said...

Very cute bed! That Colby...him & Kent just leave the girls to do all the handy work- too funny!

Sherie said...

Way to go Tiffany! Sometimes you just have to take matters into your own hands..and you did a great job! LOVE the bed. And it is so hard to put those little ones in a big boy bed...sad day!
love ya,
xoxo

Kaymee said...

Way to go tiff!! :) Where did you store all those boxes for 2 months!?