Sunday, April 13, 2008

Colby turns 29!!


Today is Colby's 29th birthday!!! Kind of a sad day because he's not here today (I'll post about it later) but we celebrated over the last couple of days and hopefully today will be a good day for him anyway.



Here are some of the things Colby loves:
  • Food - He works in a restaurant, loves it!! And he always comments at almost every meal how much he loves this or that. It's kind of a joke at my parent's house!!

  • the Weather - Colby should have been a weather man. From the minute he gets home from work until the 10:00 news every night he watches almost every weather cast. Kind of drives me crazy, but he loves it.

  • Hunting/Fishing - explains itself!

  • Gardening - Last year he had a little garden that grew into a big one in our backyard. This year we're pretty sure it's not going to happen. Cutler pulls everything up!!

  • Along with gardening, he loves making our yard look beautiful. I think so anyway.

  • And last but not least, I have to say his family. Colby works very hard to provide for us and make it so we don't have to go without. I love him so much and the boys look up to him a ton. Everyday when he gets home, Cutler runs to him and throws his arms around his legs until Colby picks him up. I love it!
Colb, thanks for all you do for our family! I wish you were here to celebrate again today, but we love you and miss you already. Happy Birthday!!!

11 comments:

The Millers said...

Happy Birthday Colby!

stefanie said...

Happy Birthday Colb! We love you and miss you! Hope you had a good one!

Sherie said...

Happy Birthday Colby! 29...amazing how time flies eh? We hope you have a great birthday ....different way to spend it..flying across country! Good Luck with all that, you'll be awesome! We love you!
xoxo

Clint Rogers said...

You and me can both enjoy our twenties for a few remaing months... then the big 30! Happy Birthday!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday to you!

Staci... said...

Happy Birthday Colby!! Party Party!!

ShEiLa said...

Happy Birthday to Colby!

Tiffany, I just want to tell you something. I have wanted to tell you before... I think you are an extra-ordinary woman. It isn't every woman who could be such a great Mom to a child she herself did not give birth to. I compliment you for loving Colby and Noah, even though they still love Natalie very much. So many women are just plain 'too jealous' to put someone else's needs first. I enjoy your blog and want to say thank-you for being an example to others. We don't get to choose what happens to us in this life... we just need to make the best of what we are given. I guess what I really want to say... Thank you for being YOU! I can definitely tell that you love your family. toodles, Sheila

Jean said...

Colby & Tiffany, I dont get to see you to much however want you to know that I think of you both often. What a cute family you have!! hopefully we will be able to visit soon. anyway good luck on the "manager of the year" contest (I think that is what Kent told me) I hope you win!!!

Jean

the johansen's said...

Happy Birthday Kolb!!!

Allison said...

Spencer and I were just talking the other day about how great your front yard looks! Don't be surprised when we show up to get some gardening pointers from Colby. Happy late Birthday!

Wayne and LaRae John said...

You two have such a darling family. Busy having so much fun while the kids are getting so big. So glad to be sort of related through Jennifer and Shan. We love you guys. Happy Birthday Colby!