Sunday, April 6, 2008

A little outing

Yesterday we took the boys out 4-wheeling. It was such a nice day and we just needed to get out of town for a little while. At first Noah rode alone on his 4-wheeler and the rest of us were on Colby's. It wasn't the most comfortable ride for Colby (he was on the back) but it was Noah that wanted someone to ride with him. So I offered. It was fun and he does a really good job driving. Scary I'm saying that about a 5 year old.

After a little while we had to stop and let Cutler get down and just play. His favorite thing to do is to throw rocks or in this case wood into the water.


And then getting his dad to throw big rocks into the water. He absolutely loves the splash!


Here's Noah in the tree. He said he found a nest with eggs in it up there. What a story teller.


We got back on our wheelers and drove a little farther down to a pond where once again Cutler was in heaven...


On our way back I was with Noah again. Most of the time I actually drove, and I must say that those little things can be hard to control if you get going fast enough. I mean, they don't really go that fast, but for a little kid it could be pretty scary.


I tried to get a picture of Colby & Cutler but the littlest boy wouldn't cooperate. He only wanted to be with me and was not happy. He's so funny, once you get going you can just hear him saying "Wheeeeeeeee, wheeeeee, wheeeeeeeeeeee!" Or making the sound of the 4-wheeler. We had such a good time and we are all looking forward to many more of these little trips this summer.

12 comments:

T.K. said...

Looks like you guys had a good time. Tiff you are sooo skinny you need to eat little one. Hey why doesn't Makayla have a blog?

Deirdra said...

Thanks so much for adding me. This is Deirdra. I can't believe how big Noah is and Cutler is growing up so fast as well. Such darling boys!

WESTWOOD'S said...

That looks like so much fun. I am glad you guys are having good weather. The wind is freezing cold up here. How fun!!

The Millers said...

Looks like fun! We definately need to go out together this summer!

Jenny said...

I wish we could get out and do something fun. We are pretty much stuck here packing boxes until April 25.

Sherie said...

Fun Fun times....looks like you had a great time making memories..you know, Kent and I have a 4 wheeler too...hint, hint!!

The McGraths said...

How fun! When Jakey gets older we will definately have to get some.

Jessica said...

That looks like so much fun! It really makes me miss home. I've been away for too long. Hopefully the day will come when we'll get back to good old St. George.

Elisa said...

oh wow. that nice weather looks amazing! It snowed in Utah yesterday! Stupid Utah!

Hillary said...

Your kids are so cute! Looks like you had a fun family outing. I need to tell you to go to Sarah and Craig's website she needs your address, just go to my page and click her link! how is life going?

Kellyn said...

It was fun to see you this weekend! We too hit the 4-wheelers and Taylor loved it!

Sarah said...

Tiffany
Your family is SO cute! I'm so glad we can keep in touch on here :)