Friday, March 1, 2013

February Instagrams


I was holding out, but I guess I'll play too :) 
1-I don't eat pork, in no way shape or form. Except on occasion a #16 from JJ's.
2-My biggest fear is losing one of my kids. Being kidnapped, getting lost somewhere, or even worse, them dying. I get anxiety just thinking about it.
3-I sleep with a mouth guard. I clench my teeth so bad it's gotten to the point where I can't even have a 20 minute nap without my jaw killing me.
4-I also won't eat wild game, but I love to hunt.
5-When I was a baby, less than 2 years old, they did a gamma globulin test on me because I was so little. Basically it was a test to see if I was going to be a dwarf ;)


Father/son cake for the Blue & Gold banquet tonight!
#don't be jealous of their talent #noah's design


Finally, they're done! I am the perfect copycat :)


Dude is too tall for me to do his hair anymore :(
#mixed emotions #it's nice not having to do it #it was hard letting go


My lunch dates!
#could they sit any farther apart


Wacky Wednesday at school today. He looks more like a nerd though. You can't tell but his hair is matted down with a little middle part :)
#he loved it #fits him perfectly


Just found this in my camera roll!! I forgot I had it :)
#had to share #he might not be happy I shared #noah



No comments: