Friday, March 15, 2013

Easter pics

My FABULOUS photographer did it again!! Tiffany is seriously the best! And my kids love her, which is a huge plus ;)
I had her just do a mini session for Easter pics. This year I just wasn't up for the challenge of trying to do them myself, plus, I know I don't do a good job. And I wanted good ones.

We did a few in her studio, then went down to the orchard and got some more! She had bought these chicks, I loved the idea, and I loved watching my kids with them. They weren't quite sure what to think of them. It was pretty funny ;) Other than these first few that I'm not quite sure what Lexie's hair was doing, and some fake smiles, I love them!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE

























1 comment:

Kiesha said...

Seriously, the cutest kids around! I love their outfits too!