Monday, March 25, 2013

#4 is finally on its way!!!

Due September 6



We told the kids back in February
They were super excited!!

We told each of our parents with the ultra sound.
I went to lunch with my parents and told them I had something to show them.
And I wanted to know what they thought.
When I pulled the u.s. out, it took my mom a minute to figure out what I was saying.
My dad caught on right away.

I had some pictures for Janet of our family. 
When I went to give them to her, I had the u.s. at the end of them.
When she was done looking I had to re-show her the u.s.
She said she saw it, but just thought it got put in there somehow and that it wasn't mine.

Kent & Sherie were over for dinner one Sunday night. 
I had Lexie run into the living room with the u.s. and tell them to look at the pictures.
This was the same night we told our kids.
They hadn't seen the ultra sound yet.

Everyone is super excited for us, which helps us a ton!!
I've been super nauseous the whole time. And not really puky, but I feel horrible.
I'm older than I wanted to be when I had my last baby, and my body is reminding me daily.
And it's been a while since we've done this. It's kind of like doing it for the first time again.
But we're happy, and very excited!!
I can't wait to find out what this baby is. 

No comments: