Monday, August 27, 2012

Warrior Football

We finally signed Noah up for football. 
Tackle football.
He has never played any sort of football before. 
None. Zip. Zilch!
I was a little nervous, but thought it was the best thing to do, at this point.

And I think I was right!
He loves it!!





Colby and I went to the first couple of practices just to see how it was going for him.
At the very first practice, Colby and I sat back and just laughed.
Laughed because (1) we didn't know Noah was so uncoordinated, (2) laughed because we knew he was going to be SORE the next day, (3) laughed because we knew WE couldn't do the stuff they were doing. 
It was quite the practice.

And I was reminded how much I love football, and I can't wait to watch him play!!!


1 comment:

The Millers said...

Those are some great pictures. I bet Noah is awesome out there on the field. Wish we could watch a game!