Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Lexie starts Preschool

Today was Lexie's first day of Pre school. 
Just like the boys, the day couldn't come fast enough. 
She goes M/W/F from 1:00 to 3:00. 
On the first day, I told her I would take her after we dropped Cutler off, not thinking about the hour we would still have to kill. 
The minute we dropped Cutler off, she was asking when we were going to Mrs. Kathy's.
My bad!

I took her back home, and we took the first day of school pictures in the yard. 



Her two friends Sydnee, and Breckyn got there the same time as us, so we had to get a picture together. 
We carpool with them, and they are all best little friends. 
It will be so fun looking at this picture in 15 years ;)



We can't wait to see and hear about all the new things you learn this year!!
We love you little girl :)

1 comment:

The Millers said...

Cute girl - I bet she is loving getting to be big like the boys and go to school.