Saturday, August 18, 2012

Cutler's birthday

For Cutler's actual birthday, we went to his restaurant of choice...Red Lobster!!
Afterwards, we came back to the house for chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. 
His request. I don't have pictures of either.
I do however, have pictures of the best part...
Presents




This is the first time I've really looked at these pictures, and I can't get over how excited he was about this magnifying glass!
He really did think it was the greatest thing.




And this is the face of a very happy boy to see...

a new bike!!

And then it was only about 30 seconds before he was off and riding.


I swear every other year our boys get a new bike, but they ride them so much, they literally wear them out. I don't even know how Cutler has still been riding his old bike. There is absolutely NO tread even left on the tires. I'll have to take a picture just to remember it.


He was so excited to see a huge container of bb's.

So excited in fact, he didn't even realize they were for another awesome present...
a new bb gun
His very own.
We kind of HAD a rule they had to be 8 to get a gun, but I apparently this was the "only thing he asked for" according to a certain grandpa ;)
He really only uses it out of town, with dad around.
And he's a dang good shot!!

Happy Birthday to my already 6 year old 
not-so-little boy!!

2 comments:

Sherie said...

OH that papa and guns...wow.

.mel. said...

Blake is still talking about Red Lobster. ha. Thanks for inviting us along! Happy Birthday Cutler!