Saturday, August 18, 2012

Camp Cutler

For Cutler's party this year, we did a Camp theme. 
It was a lot of fun to put together, and I think all the kids had fun too ;)
We had it at a park, which was good... and bad.
The park meant we had tons of room.
It also meant there was nowhere to go to escape from the heat!
And it was hot!! 



When the kids first got there, we had shirts for them.

We went on a Nature Scavenger Hunt 












When we got back from the scavenger hunt, we ate!
Well...a few ate. Seriously, kids are so picky! 
Dutch oven potatoes and hot dogs.





And after the food we had one more activity. 
Pine cone bird feeder.
Great idea! But not fun to do.
And the only pictures I have of that, show how happy I WASN'T while I was doing it ;)

On to the best part...
Presents!!


Cutler's cake of choice...
Chocolate pudding dirt cups




The treats bags were fun! 
A little bag of trail mix,
and a knap sack filled with goodies.









Cutler said it was the best day ever,
so it must have been a pretty great party!
Thanks to my mom and Sherie for helping!!

2 comments:

The Millers said...

Like always another amazing party!! I love all your cute ideas. And even though it was hot at the park I am sure it was so nice to come home to a clean house!! Wish we could have been there.

Sherie said...

HOLY HOT party... in every way! It sizzled for sure...and I'm with you, what were those kids thinking that they didn't want those amazing dutch oven potatoes.. it meant more for me, and yes, I ate enough for all of them! Super fun party!