Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Cutler's first day of School

August 21st

Kindergarten
Mrs. Snow




Nobody, and I mean nobody was more excited to start school this year, than this boy.
When we got to the school, he literally could not wait to go inside his class, find his name sticker, and seat.




I knew he would be fine, and he couldn't wait for me to leave. 
And I really was totally fine, until I heard some other moms talking about getting teary eyed.
I decided to give one last hug, and book it to the car.
And I was fine.
Ok, maybe one tear.
Or two :)

And I saw this and decided I had to start doing it each year. 
Hopefully I remember ;)

1 comment:

The Millers said...

I have seen first day of school pics like that on pinterest. Yours turned out so cute. I am sure he was so excited for school.