Monday, July 2, 2012

June Instagrams

  1. Cutler got sick at one of Noah's baseball tournaments :(
  2. First day of swim lessons
  3. Nothing like a semi-ripe fresh tomato
  4. Another project 
 5. Lovin' the Costco taste tester
 6. Giving herself a tattoo.
 7. At the river catching whatever we can find. Baby frogs for now!!
 8. Feels so good outside
 9. Tired??
10. She literally fell asleep in the tub! Scary!! 
11. Happy Father's Day to one of the best!!
12. Our rental car for the day.
13. Sherie saved me tonight. (making handouts the night before girls camp)
14. Last game...WIN!!!! I cannot even say how proud of these boys I am. It took all season to finally know what it feels like!

2 comments:

Kiesha said...

I can't wait to see the next project.. Davin falls asleep in the tub all the time! I wake him up a little earlier so he can have time to sleep in the tub before he's ready to get out. We'll see you in a next week, hopefully?

The Millers said...

I really do need to get onto instagram! It looks like you had a fun month. We've had the whole creamie tasters at Costco and we felt like we totally scored! What did you need a rental car for?