Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day

I have to say that I think my kids have one of  the best dad's around! 
He is willing to do anything with, and for them.
I am truly blessed to have him in my life!!
They think he's pretty cool too!

After church our chaotic day began. We drove up to Pine Valley to be with Colb's family.



The dads' favorite thing to do up there is rest. And they deserve it!

The kids on the other hand, love the hammock, and the swings. We're all hoping they find a spot for both these things when they get the new house built!!

We made all the grandpas these cute six pack bottle treats. Decorated the boxes and bottles and filled them with yummy treats just for them. The kids all helped so they thought it was super cool! Then they each filled out a card about their grandpas. One for each of them, from each of them! They were pretty funny.

After Pine Valley, we came home to visit my dad, then over to see Kent.
Gotta love lots of family!!

2 comments:

The Millers said...

It looks like you guys had fun up in Pine Valley. It looks nice and cool too! I'm never envious of your busy holidays.

.mel. said...

look at all your update overload!! or have i just been a slacker on checking?! either way, love it all!