Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tiny Tim

I'm pretty sure I never posted anything more about the plays Noah are going to be in.
In 'Scrooge', he's Tiny Tim, and in 'Oliver' he's an orphan.
If you're in town this weekend, come see them at the Dicken's Festival.

He's been practicing a ton, and just over the weekend caught some stupid cold that's going around. I hope it doesn't affect his ability to perform! [I kept him home from school today so he could rest and not have to go outside.] Tonight is their last dress rehearsal and tomorrow is the big "opening night".

We can't wait to go watch him. I'll get some video of it and put it on here for those of you who can't be here.

6 comments:

ROB AND HOLLY said...

That is so neat for Noah! I had no idea! How awesome!
Your post about Noah getting baptized was awesome! And I love the pictures of him on his announcement. He's such a handsome boy!

Sherie said...

Weeeee!!!....Noah we are so proud of you and can't wait to come and see you perform...I'm going to need your "autograph"...better get practicing that! xoxo

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

I wish I could come and watch. I am so excited for you Noah and very proud of you. These are the times I wish I wasn't 4 hours away!!

.mel. said...

GO NOAH! [i mean TINY TIM!] Can't wait to come & watch!!! Is that picture in the paper?! how cool is that?!

tammylozano said...

Darling pic!!

stefanie said...

Seriously SO sad I wasn't there to watch!
My little buddy's all grown up and famous ;)
Good job Noah buddy!
xo