Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Jubilee of Trees

Christmas...It's the real thing!

That was our theme. Natalie always decorated her tree Coca-Cola.
And ever since she passed away, Sherie and the girls
have always wanted to do a tree in her honor.
This was the year.
And they asked me to help. [Ha, like I really helped.]
I was good at watching them create this amazing scene.
And it was alot of fun.

 Sherie even got us all matching shirts to wear

She has been planning and collecting things for a long time. And it paid off!

Two truck loads, a couple trips to the store, a ton of laughs,
and a million memories!  

We won Designer's Choice!

I was honored to get to be a part of this amazing tree. After the Jubilee, we had to deliver it. Sherie and I were the only ones in town, so we rounded up some boys to help carry the fireplace and tree. We delivered it to a family in Washington. The perfect family! Their whole basement was decorated in Coke stuff. Not just for Christmas. Like...DESIGNED around Coke stuff. It is the cutest basement ever. And especially now that it has our tree in it!

And just a little something I found...
Natalie's tree
The year before she passed away

6 comments:

The Neilson Family said...

That is so neat! I love the tree especially the one at the end.

Sherie said...

Ahhhh....I LOVE that you posted a picture of Natalie's tree..and I can see her cute Coca Cola dishes on the table in the background...Ah,so thankful for pictures...and you Tiffany, it was a blast..and delivering it together and setting it up in their home was incredible. I happen to know that Natalie LOVED it! I'm pretty sure it made her smile xoxo

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

That tree is so stinkin' cute! I love it! Way to go girls!

.mel. said...

How cute is her tree?! seriously! Makes me smile ;)

tammylozano said...

That coke tree is so dang cute what talented girls!!!

stefanie said...

It was seriously so much fun!
And of course, love the pic of Nat's tree :)