Thursday, November 11, 2010

Award of Excellence

November 2

Halloween Friday, I got a call on my cell phone from Noah's school. [That's never a good thing. Trust me.] This time, however, I was surprised to hear that they were going to give Noah an award during an assembly at school.
I was so excited! They acted like he didn't know anything about it so I never said anything to him. I told Colby, so he would come, and my mom was here, so she got to come too.

Noah was very surprised to see us when his class filed in to the lunch room.

They were awarding some of the students for their excellence in different areas.

Noah's was for reading.
They never told me any of the criteria for the award or anything, but it made Colby & I feel like our efforts in making Noah read every single day are really paying off!

Way to go Noah!!

2 comments:

Sherie said...

Woo HOO! Way to go Noah! Keep up the great reading...so proud of you :)

tammylozano said...

Way to go Noah!!!!!