Thursday, November 11, 2010

Family time

Last weekend my brother got married. Yeah!! All I can say, is it's finally over. All of that is a whole other post...

So because of the wedding we had some visitors...

My parents came home from their mission for a few days. And my sister and her girls came down. Talk about a busy week. And now I'm paying for it. My house is a disaster, and I got sick so I've been worthless.

We took off church on Sunday, [is that even allowed] Halloween, and drove to Vegas to pick up my mom. It was a family affair.
Monday, Lexie and I went with her to Minersville for the day to visit with her parents and sisters.
Tuesday we drove all over town trying to finish up buying last minute things for the wedding, and struck out on everything we tried to get done.
After 3 days in the car, I told her I was done running around. Makayla got here late Tuesday night, so Wednesday those two ran around while the kids all played at my house. My kids LOVE her girls so it was so nice to have them playing all day with absolutely NO fighting. At one point I went to check on everyone because I wasn't hearing anything, and I wasn't a hundred percent sure where they were. I went out back and asked Cutler if everyone was out there. He said yes, they were in the sandbox.

 When I came back in I could hear little voices. I walked down the hall ito Lexie's room, and found these two...


Kadence & Lexie walked around the whole day holding hands. And everyday for the rest of the week Lexie asked about Kadence. And Addi.
Thursday we had a rehearsal dinner, set up for the wedding, and then went home to my moms to finish the cake. Makayla did the cake, but she had a support group. I'm just really glad that's not something I've ever really cared to want to try. Thankfully, I have a lot of people around me who like to do that kind of stuff. And they're really good at it too.
Just to finish the week...
Friday was the wedding
Saturday we had Thanksgiving lunch with my family since it's our year and my parents won't be here.
Then Noah was baptized.
The wedding and baptism each get their own post.
It was a crazy, busy, don't know if I ever want to do that again week! But it was fun. And I'm so glad I got to spend some time with my parents and a lot of one on one with my mom.

This picture was taken Sunday night, when my parents made the rounds before they went back to Florida. It was hard saying good bye again, but I'm sure they're loving the peace and quiet they get to have all day...every day.



3 comments:

.mel. said...

Way to go Noah! Very Cool!!

Sherie said...

THAT was the busiest weekend EVER I'm pretty sure...whew. But also the BEST ever...all around!

tammylozano said...

It was great to see all the family at the wedding you did a great job Tiff it was so pretty!!!!