Monday, October 4, 2010

"Payt Payt bite"

If you ask Lexie if she has an owie she'll tell you this, "Payt Payt bite" in the saddest voice you've ever heard. One night Chad & Peyton were over while Amber was at work. The girls were in Lexie's room playing and all of a sudden Lexie starts crying, loud & hard. So Chad & I go in to see what's going on. The two had been fighting over toys the whole time so we didn't think it was anything too big. I could see Lexie holding her arm so I moved her hand and saw the bite mark. Oh my! It was sad.
This picture was taken later that night. At first you could obviously see the teeth marks, but up at the top where there's a lot of pink, she scraped her teeth. If she would have bitten a little bit harder and deeper she would have torn the skin right open.
Now I can't decide if it's bruised or scarred. It's a little darker but you can't feel it anymore.
Time will tell.

2 comments:

Sherie said...

SAD....you know sometimes you just want to take a nibble out of these cuties...little ones just don't know that you really can't! HA haa!

stefanie said...

sad! Poor thing! Love the jammies . . . reese has them and I think hallie does too! ;)