Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Just because they're cute...
or funny.



 we were trying to take a picture to send to my mom but Lexie wouldn't let me put her down. I did not want to be in the picture so I was kind of trying to hide. Guess I didn't try hard enough.
 I love this picture. We were at Colby's parents and the kids were just playing. Lexie just loves her brothers and loves doing whatever they're doing. Noah was playing with some cars and she just had to be right in on it.


3 comments:

tammylozano said...

Cute Cute luv the pic with lexi and noah on the floor

ROB AND HOLLY said...

I love all the pics on your next post..especially the one of Lexie's tutu bum! So cute! What a crazy Halloween!

stefanie said...

LOVE the costumes!
They all looked so cute and you're little neighborhood party looked SO fun!
Can't wait to see everyone next week!!!!