Monday, October 25, 2010

Party!

Since Noah is getting baptized this year, {in just a couple of weeks}, I decided I wasn't going to do a birthday party + a baptism dinner/party. Thankfully, Sherie stepped in and threw a party!
Thank you!!
No, seriously. Thank you!

I contributed a little

Dinner was super yummy. Even though it sounded gross!


Seriously...the simplest, cutest cake ever!



And a few presents.
He gets to start Cub Scouts next month. I can't wait. He'll love it, and I'll love helping him pass things off. There's something about marking things off that get me. And I've been in scouts for the past 2 years. It's such a fun thing for boys to be involved in.

And before we could go home, grandma even had a game.
Dun
dun
 dun
Who can wrap the mummy the fastest?


I got done the fastest, but it obviously wasn't the best job. Colby's lasted longer,
and held together much better.

It was a fun little family party.
Thank you Sherie!!

5 comments:

Staci... said...

Such a cute party!! Love the mummy wrap!!!!

stefanie said...

SO wish we were there!
Cutest cake ever...seriously!
Happy, happy birthday buddy!
It looks like it was SUPER fun!
xo

.mel. said...

Happy Birthday! LOVED the party, SO fun!!

Sherie said...

Ah...I loved every minute of it..and better yet...Noah did too!
Happy Birthday Noah...we LoVe YOU xoxo

The McGraths said...

That CTR sign is adorable! Where did you find that? And nothing looks simple about that cake. But man oh man is it cute!