Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cutler's school

So far this year Cutler has LOVED preschool. And I think that's an understatement. Seriously. Every day when he gets out of bed he asks me "what day is it today? Do I have school today?" Now he's learned which days he has school and he knows what time it starts. I love hearing him ask Noah what a letter is that he sees somewhere, and if he's making the right sound for it. He's getting pretty good at writing his letters, and his name (for a young 4 year old).

Last week was his spotlight week. We made this poster of some pictures that describe him and the things he likes to do, and places he's been. He got to tell his class about each of them. I wish I could have been there to hear what he said about them. We rehearsed about 8 times before but you never know what they're really going to say.

I am so happy that so far, both the boys love school. I hope it lasts forever!!

2 comments:

.mel. said...

I'm with you, i would have loved to hear what he said about all the pictures. cute.

stefanie said...

Doesn't it make you nervous the things they could be saying?! OH my! Love the poster! What a cute idea...I bet it was fun to put together! He looks so big!