Saturday, October 9, 2010

Bridal Shower

My brother is getting married in less than a month now...holy crap!...so last weekend we threw Amber a shower. I feel so bad because she hasn't really seemed excited and all giddy-like, you know how you felt when you were planning your wedding, but I think this helped her. Phew! I was kinda worried she wasn't all that excited about getting married. So we borrowed all of the decorations from Sherie's Party Supply (ha!! no, seriously you should see her stash) and had tons of fun.
the {food}



the {candy}table

and {presents}



We are all so glad Amber (& Peyton) will be a part of our family!

And I had to throw these in of the little girls. They are all born within 9 months of each other! So much fun!
Addi, on the right is the oldes, and I just realized they are in age order to the left.





No comments: