Saturday, March 13, 2010

6 years

Happy Anniversary to us!!
On this day, 6 years ago, I married my best friend. Truly. Sounds cliche. But it's true.
I've never really thought of him as my bff, until this last year. (I've always thought of the girls I grew up with. Just never put it all together.)
I tell him everything. I share every thought, every word, and every action from the day with him. Sometimes, it's a little too much information.
But I share everything.
He's my everything.

and so is this

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Anniversary!

The McGraths said...

So sweet! Happy Anniversary!

Lindsey R said...

So cute Tiff! Happy Anniversary!

Sherie said...

Happy Anniversary you TWO...many more to celebrate..:) Love you both xo

.mel. said...

Happy Anniversary a day late [sorta, i did see you guys yesterday, so that counts!].

Allison said...

Happy 6 yrs! Having seen first hand how well Colby treats "His Girl.". You are one lucky lady!

susiefarns said...

Happy Anniversary! I know what you mean about sharing too much info. That's how me and Nelson are, but it's the best.