Tuesday, March 30, 2010

15 months

keeping her happy until the shots

Stats
18 lbs. 15 oz. (4%)
30 inches (46%)

Some things for us to remember: this is so long so please don't feel like you have to read it.
  • you love to be outside. you love the sand, the rocks, picking the flowers, and playing with the big kids.
  • every day when I come in to get you out of bed whether it's the morning or after a nap, you have completely emptied your bed. Everything is on the floor.
  • we finally got a picture of the 'cheese' face. you don't make it as much anymore, but you use to make it a hundred times a day.
  • your hair is getting so long, we put piggies in and you look so big!
  • you love books is an understatement. when I come to get you out of bed the first thing you say and do is point to the book shelf and say boo, boo. Sometimes when I can't find you and it's really quiet I just go into your room and you are in your chair reading all of your books.
  • some of the words you're saying are: mama, dad, papa, maama(grandma), boo(book), byebye, bubba(I think is for brother), puppa(puppy), be-ba(belly button) and lots of animal sounds. and you show me about 10 body parts. belly button is your favorite.
  • I get more and more comments about how serious you are from people everywhere. you definately don't smile at just anyone.
  • you are still the worst eater I have ever encountered. your terms only.
  • you're still a pretty big mama's girl. I love it.
  • you love climbing on and in everything. at least once a day I find you standing in the pantry on the pepsi box.
  • you love the bath(with cutler), but hate getting out and getting dressed.
  • I'm holding on to the 2 naps a day, but you're not. I'm pretty sure we'll be getting rid of the morning nap soon.
  • you still have to have a warm bottle of milk to go to sleep. I hold you, you drink, you give it to me when you're finished, I put you in bed, you go to sleep.
  • you sleep on your belly with your knees up under your belly...like a little bug. it's so cute!
  • you now have 8 teeth, and I'm pretty sure your cutting some more right now. runny nose, lots of drool, and pretty whiny...just a guess.
  • dr. says not to worry about your eating ( the last 2 appts. he has warned me that he was going to do tests on you if you didn't start gaining weight. I guess your whopping 3 1/2 lb gain in 6 months did the trick.)
It's sad to watch you get bigger,
but I love all the new things you are learning.
I love you sweet baby girl.

9 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow she is getting so big. I can't believe how much her hair has grown since January. Gotta see you guys again soon.

Kiesha said...

Ohh she is soo cute! It's so fun to watch them do new things! I'm glad I'm not the only one with a horrible eater. Dav on the other hand is off the charts for weight so that part we're not to concerned.

Elisa said...

She's only 18 lbs!!? What a peanut! Man, they grow up so darn fast. She's adorable.

Jodi Hansen said...

She is such a doll. I'm finally responing to your comment on what I feed Caden and I'm just going to have to go with genes....lol He just weighed in at 25 lbs today and was 30 inches at his 9 month. I feel like I kind of got ripped off on the baby stage.

Sherie said...

Lexie...look at you grow! Must be eating behind mommy's back! It is so fun to see you be sooo busy! Love'n the piggies!

The McGraths said...

Holy Hair! Where did that come from? She is a doll... just like her handsome brothers! Little girls are so much fun!

.mel. said...

Oh miss Lexie! So cute! I'm lovin the piggies too.

stefanie said...

Such a big girl! It's sad knowing that the next time I see her will be forever away!!! Can't think about it!
I, too, love her piggies!

Lindsey R said...

Tiff she is darling! Her hair so long! She weighs as much as Cash and he's 7 months..she's just a petite little thing!