Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Camping

A few months ago Colby bought this trailer. We've been talking about getting one for a while now, and finally came across this one for a great price. The weekend after we got it Colby and the boys had to try it out. I got a phone call at about 2:00 in the morning saying they were coming home because the heater wasn't working. (This was in either Feb. or March) Now that it's warmed up quite a bit they tried again and had a great time. 2 of the grandpa's went along - I'm sure it was NOT a quiet night between the snoring and hard breathing they all do - I'm glad I wasn't there. The boys had a blast and we are all looking forward to some fun weekends this summer with my family too.
I just had to throw in these of the boys with the fish they caught. And the worms.

3 comments:

stefanie said...

I'm lovin' the camper and I love that he takes the boys on little overnighters! Maybe Smith and Jones will have to go on one when we're out there!

Kiesha said...

You'll have to come up to the Beaver Mountains so we can come and hang out. It would be alot of fun...!

Sherie said...

Hey, the trailer is awesome...It's perfect for the "boys"! It's the only way to go!! Noah and Cutler look like they are in heaven! And of course when the boy's go away in the trailer...the girls have a great time too! WhOO HOO we all win!