Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hot summer fun

Since we are now officially in the hot weather season, if we're not inside trying to keep cool the boys are outside playing in our $8.00 KMart special from last year. It even has a hole in the bottom - but it still holds water, go figure. I'm cheap, I know. I actually did buy a slip 'n slide that got broken the first time we used it, but with a little packing tape it's still usable. They love to play on that but it totally kills our grass (notice the yellow grass behind the pool). I've already gone through a can and a half of sunscreen in only a month. I guess it's a good thing I just stocked up from Costco.

And at night or on the weekend when Colby's home and willing to play, they get to go to grandma's and swim in the big pool.

I love this picture of Cutler trying to hurry and get out of the water before the shark gets him.


Noah wouldn't really swim on the side where I was so I couldn't ever really get any good pictures of him. Plus he was doing his own thing and didn't want any pictures taken. Wierd. He was having a moment I guess.

2 comments:

Kiesha said...

I love those pictures. They're all so cute and fun! I think I'm getting Dav a little pool for his b-day. Unfortunately up here in our neck of the woods it probably won't get as much use as you guys get out of yours.

The McGraths said...

That 1st picture is HILARIOUS!!! They are so cute and getting SO BIG!