Thursday, April 30, 2009

4 months~

Weight: 11 lbs. (5th percentile)
Height: 23 inches (7th percentile)
*You smile a lot, and are laughing a lot too. Especially at your daddy. He just has to walk over to you and you smile.
*You hate the car. Not the carseat, the car. You are fine in your seat until I put you in the car, close the door, and start the car. After that you scream the.whole.time. Without fail.
*You are almost completely done nursing. I have mixed feelings about this, but I have no control over it either. For some reason I have lost my milk - I take my vitamins, I eat, I drink. Nothing helps. Dr. Nygaard even gave me a prescription for Reglan to help my body produce more. It helped but you can only take it for so long, and I've passed that time. I try to nurse when you wake up and when you go to bed. Pretty much I'm down to one or the other now. But at least you'll drink a bottle.
*You prefer your thumb over your binki. You'll even take the binki out to put your thumb in. Smarty. Just don't do it for the next 5 years, please.
*Today you almost rolled over - twice. Once from back to belly, and once from belly to back. Now we'll just see how long it takes you to really accomplish this new trick.
*Your eyes are starting to turn brown. I thought they were going to be blue, now I'm not so sure.
*You're the best sleeper. Still 9 p.m. to 7 a.m. - I'll feed you every 2 hours all day long just to have you keep this up!!

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Lexie is so darling! What a sleeper too that is awesome.

.mel. said...

Lexie Lou, 5% & 7%?? You have some growin to do girl!! Love that cute little smile! See you this weekend I'm sure. ;)

Kiesha said...

So cute!! Hopefully that night thing continues..mine started sleeping through the night at two months, I loved it..and bragged about it:) and now it has come to bite me in the butt:( We need to come and play again. I'm sure she has changed so much since I was down there last!

Sherie said...

Such the little peanut!..I'm a sucker for a thumb sucker...ahhh too dang cute!

stefanie said...

Oh my little Lexie! She is a little peanut for sure! I love a thumb sucker too...don't worry, Smith stopped on his own before he was even 4, so I wouldn't worry too much! I CAN'T wait to see her! Reese wants to play!

The McGraths said...

I can't believe she is already 4 months!!! So exciting! She is so cute and getting so big.

Lindsey R said...

What a cutie! 4 months old, wow!