Saturday, February 7, 2009

Some of my favorites

You're probably sick of the 'my favorites' posts, but there will probably be more. So get used to it! Sherie did another photo shoot of our little (but growing) family, and let's just say it was NOT the most pleasant experience. We did get a few good ones, and here are my favorites.
There's nothing like a mother and her daughter
I just can't get over the way all of the boys look at this little girl...
...and how much they love her

I love the way Cutler looks in this picture, but I'm saying "say cheese" and you can tell. So I ruined this one.

And I love this one, except Noah is not looking where he was suppose to be looking.

4 comments:

The Millers said...

I think all these pictures turned out pretty cute! I can't tell your saying "say cheese". Maybe up a little closer?

Kiesha said...

Tiff, your pictures turned out so cute! She is such a doll.

Kaymee said...

Cute pics! I love her blessing dress too

Sherie said...

It wasn't easy to capture...but I love the last picture of you and the kids...perfect!