Saturday, February 28, 2009

Noah and basketball

Any parent who has a child that plays sports knows how funny it is to watch these kids! Noah has been playing basketball these past couple of months. At his first game we just laughed at all of the kids. Our team is young and some of them don't know much about the sport, Noah being one of those. We decided he needed a basketball so that he could learn how to dribble and pass and shoot. I forget that you don't just know how to do this stuff. You have to learn it sometime. We made it a family affair for his first game and quickly learned that Cutler is too hard to take. Go figure! So I got to stay home and Colby took him to all of his games. At his game last week Colby got a picture of him as he was shooting the ball...and he made it!! Wahoo!! He was so excited and proud. I was sad I missed it.


I think today was his last game, and I was able to go watch him. It was so fun to see how much he has improved from the first game.
Now on to soccer...

3 comments:

stefanie said...

Go Noah boy! That would be so fun to watch! I can't believe he's playing all of these sports! So fun!!!

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

Good job. So fun to get to play all those sports

Sherie said...

Watching Noah play basketball is quite the entertainment! Loved every minute of it!....can't wait for soccer games!