Saturday, February 7, 2009

Lexie's Blessing Day

As always, Colby gave an amazing blessing. We are so lucky to have so much family close by, and so many of them there to be a part of this special day. Sherie was nice enough to offer her house for the luncheon, there's no way we all would have fit in my home. And as usual, she had the table decorated super cute - Just for Lexie! We didn't really get a picture of everything before the food had been dug into, so this will have to do.
Thank you to everyone who came, to all who helped with food, and especially to all the men who stood in the circle and helped with the blessing.
We are so blessed to have this little girl in our family, and love her so much.

6 comments:

The Millers said...

It was a very nice blessing. And Sherie, as always, did a great job on the food and decorations. How do I get her to take all my pictures and throw a blessing day party? Your so lucky!

Kiesha said...

I'm so sad we couldn't make it. I wanted to come so bad. She looks so adorable in her blessing dress, I love it! I'm glad everything went great.

Elisa said...

Her blessing dress is adorable!

.mel. said...

I'm glad we got to be there for Lexie's special day. The food was way yummy, and I ate way too much! (how did you do your collage? fill me in!)

The McGraths said...

What a special day. She looks precious and you look great! You guys are such a cute family!

Sherie said...

Lexie's day was perfect..food & family and fun. Wish I would have been on top of picture taking at the luncheon. Lexie looked adorable, her dress was DARLING!