Tuesday, December 23, 2008

We have a date!

The dr. actually gave me the choice of when I wanted to have her.I first thought to myself, who wants to have a baby? I mean, actual labor & delivery? I told him Friday, but he's not on call that day. So we narrowed it down...today, thursday, or Saturday. I have things to do today, plus I would probably still be in the hospital on Christmas - not happenin'! Thursday is Christmas - not happenin'! So Saturday it is. I only measured 33 today, and I lost a pound this week. He told me I am starting to go downhill and since she's not growing that we need to get her out. I couldn't agree more!

Now if I can only get my house clean...!

9 comments:

Jenny said...

Well if you wait a little longer we would share a birthday! I hope all goes well and that she does not come unannounced on Christmas. Good luck and congrats on the newest addition to your cute family!

susiefarns said...

Holy cow!! I'm so excited for you guys. I can't wait to see her. Good luck. I hope all goes well.

Tiffany said...

Yippee!!!! Yahoo!!! I am so pumped for you!!! I can't wait!!! Merry Christmas!!!

Morgan said...

I can't believe it is time!!!! I could have sworn you were only 6-7 months prego!

Good luck! Hope you can enjoy this week and get lots done before her arrival!

the johansen's said...

Yay! We can't wait to see Little Miss Labrum!! Good luck with everything! Have a Merry Christmas!!

T.K. said...

Wow how time has flown........hands down you have had the fastest pregnancy ever. Here comes baby girl Labrum........ YEAH!!

I can't wait to see pics.

Lindsey R said...

Oh my heck...she's probably gonna be tiny! Good luck and I'll be thinking of you guys! Can't wait to see pictures of her!!! Have a Merry Christmas too!

Jamie said...

I cannot believe it, I am glad I checked your blog, kiesh has been updating me on you. So I thought I would check on ya. You and Breezy are about the same and she will be going crazy knowing that you are having yours. Good Luck, I want to know when you have her I cannot wait to see your girl........

Kiesha said...

I cAnT waiT to SEe HER!! Good luck! I hope everything goes good.